Bureau Janssen as an Agency
Where Bureau Janssen works on an hourly rate as an Interim Recruiter, Bureau Janssen as an Agency works on the basis of a success-fee.
Bureau Janssen offers:
- Qualitative fact finding (on-site) with hiring managers, when needed sparring and ‘push-back’.
- Job text (re)draft.
- Advice and implementation of the right recruitment channels
- Qualitative evaluation of all applicants
- Written and telephonic feedback to all applicants (good for your employer reputation)
- Direct Search via networking and social media
- Competence-based recruiter-interviews
- Shortlist presentation with clear candidate appraisals (on-site)
- Guidance and organization of manager-interviews, helping to assess your findings and advice on relevant interview topics
- Guidance and advice about testing competencies (such as ‘entrepreneurship’, ‘sense of business’, analytical ability’,…) in your interviews
- Guidance in the offer stage including guidance on closing the deal with your new employee.
- Estimated recruitment-time: from start recruitment procedure to signed contract (appointment date) in 2 months. Start date equals appointment date plus notice period.